Friday 9 January 2015

SVG and FCM files for Brother ScannCut

I've been fortunate to have had the Brother ScanNCut cutting machine since just before Xmas and it has been as fabulous as I hoped. I am not incredibly technical but I am enjoying using the ScanNCut's online software called Canvas. I've scanned in some images I made and have been playing around with them on Canvas. I am aiming to put free cutting files on my blog - as soon as I know how to!.

The ScanNCut machine cuts, scans and draws and as I'm just discovering the possibilities seem endless. It has even started me on digital crafting which I really didn't think I would like but the Canvas software has been so easy to use and I can set-up a project from my laptop in bed whilst I'm waiting to be strong enough to sit at a table and create the finished article. The cutting machine cuts fabric and felt which is what appealed to me the most and I hope to post a photo of the embroidery hoop picture I made using two of the shapes cut by the ScanNCut soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment